Lipstick is one of my favorite makeup items. When I need a pick-me-up, buying a new color does the trick. I don’t have a color that I won’t wear but I tend to tread between two extremes – natural tones and very bright colors.
There are a lot of long-wear lipsticks on the market but what sets Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink apart is that it is also moisturizing. I usually choose matte colors which can be drying but Maybelline Superstay does a great job giving you the best of both worlds – moisture and long-lasting. It truly lives up to their claims.
- This highly pigmented matte liquid lipstick goes on smooth, lasts up to 16 hours, and is available in a range of super saturated shades including nude shades to classic red lipstick. Ink your lips in gorgeous, matte lip color.
- SuperStay Liquid Lip Color lasts through the day, no matter how many bites, sips or kisses you throw its way! Glides on with the precision tip applicator and delivers a deeply pigmented lip color that stays put all day.
- Stays on all day! Below is a video of me putting on Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink at 6 am and what it looked like by 4 pm. I did not reapply!
- Moisturizing (compared to other brands) even though it is matte
- The price is competitive without compromising quality compared to luxury brands
- Gorgeous colors and a variety of shades
- Ingredients are not natural
Applied at 6 am and the lipstick still looked great at 4 pm!!
It’s definitely a Go! Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink is my go-to lipstick when I know that I’m going to have a long day and need my lipstick to hang in there with me.