In this article, we will talk all about the best hair straightening products for curly hair.
As we’re sure we can all agree, curly hair is gorgeous. Roughly 65% of the U.S. is blessed with lustrous, voluminous, natural curls.
However, the ‘trouble’ with curly hair is that it can be difficult to manage. Between fighting the frizz and maintaining your desired shape, all while avoiding hair breakage, treating and taming our locks can often feel like a chore.
In these moments, the temptation is usually to grab the flat iron and smooth out the kinks through 450° heat. Unfortunately, as most of us know, high heat can be extremely damaging to hair, creating brittleness and split ends. This can often leave your natural curls feeling more unmanageable than usual.
Luckily, more and more products are becoming available on the hairstyling market specifically for the purpose of straightening curly hair! These products often work to reduce frizz and smooth out individual hair strands while providing protection against any heat used after application.
In this article, we’ll be showing you our top 10 favorite products for straightening curly hair, so you can achieve the silky smooth feel you’ve dreamed of without damaging your hair’s natural beauty in the process!
Hair Straightening Products: The 10 Best Hair Straightening Products for Curly Hair
1. Best Overall: L’ANZA Healing Smooth Smoother Straightening Balm
Our top product for straightening curly hair is the L’ANZA Healing Smooth Smoother Straightening Balm.
This product is highly effective at smoothing and straightening curls while providing many crucial benefits for curly hair health. Therefore, you can use this product to achieve the ultimate sleek styles without damaging the volume or strength of your natural hair.
L’ANZA’s Healing Smooth Smoother Straightening Balm provides protection against temperatures up to 482°. This is a higher temperature than most flat irons are capable of delivering.
For context, 450° of heat is enough to oxidize the cortex inside of a hair strand, leading to damage and frizz, so it’s best not to use this much heat anyway. With this product, though, you can crank your iron up high without worrying about heat damage.
The primary active ingredient in this formula is keratin. Keratin is a naturally occurring protein that helps to repair and strengthen hair. It also has the added benefits of minimizing frizz and increasing shine for an overall smoother, straighter look that’s easy to perfect with low heat.
The formula also contains organic coix seed, which contributes smoothness and softness to hair while nourishing the scalp to prevent hair loss.
Aside from the key ingredients, the Smooth Smoother Straightening Balm doesn’t contain too many fillers. This helps to keep the formula free from excessive greasiness and the familiar ‘heaviness’ that can come with some hair products.
The product is easy to apply to damp hair with a simple, round brush for complete and even coverage. However, a drying effect may be noticeable, especially with coarser hair types, so you may need to up your conditioning regimen.
- 482° thermal protection – Resistant to higher temperatures than most flat irons
- Formulated with organic coix seed – Nourishes and softens
- Lightweight – Free from grease and ‘heavy’ chemicals
- Contains keratin protein – Straightening and strengthening
- Easy application – Apply to damp hair with a round brush
- May dry out coarser hair – Best used alongside a conditioner
You May Like: L’ANZA Hair Products: A Complete Review
2. Runner-Up: Kerastase Discipline Keratine Thermique Smoothing Taming Milk
Next on our list is the Kerastase Discipline Keratine Thermique Smoothing Taming Milk.
This is an ideal product to use in conjunction with heat treatment if you want to speed up the styling process, tame stubborn frizz, and protect your hair from heat in a single application.
The Kerastase Discipline formula features wheat protein as one of its primary ingredients. Wheat proteins are highly beneficial to hair of all types, but they’re particularly useful for styling curly hair because they smooth and strengthen the strands to minimize breakage and create a sleek, frizz-free appearance.
Xylose is another main ingredient in the Thermique Smoothing formula, which is super important for heat resistance and protection. Xylose is really effective when it comes to coating individual hair strands for all-over protection and forms bonds to hair fibers to lock in moisture. This prevents any drying out or breakage from heat treatment.
One of the biggest advantages of this formula is that it noticeably speeds up blow-drying times, which can be a huge benefit if you’re a busy person or someone with very thick hair. Moreover, the application process is exactly the same as most conditioning products, so it’s quick and easy!
Once applied, the product doesn’t feel greasy or heavy, so you’ll be able to enjoy salon-quality lightness from home.
The only drawback we encountered with this product is that it does have quite a strong scent. It’s not a bad smell, by any means, but the powerful floral notes may be offputting for customers who are sensitive to strong fragrances.
- Formulated with wheat protein – Smooths and strengthens
- Lightweight – Doesn’t feel heavy or greasy
- Contains xylose – Protects against heat
- Speeds up blow-drying – Saves time and energy
- Stress-free application – Applies just like a conditioner
- Strong scent – May be offputting for users with fragrance sensitivities
- Great for heat styling users
- This formula coats your hair from the roots to the tips
- Delivers anti frizz protection, Creates smooth and silky finish
- 85% less breakage from blowdry
- Restores inner flexibility
You May Like: Best Flat Iron For Curly Hair
3. Best Value: John Frieda Frizz Ease 3-day Flat Iron Spray
We have a lot of products left to show you today, but we’re aware that some of them come with premium price tags which may be out of budget for many of our readers.
Luckily, this is not the case with the John Frieda Frizz Ease 3-day Flat Iron Spray. Despite belonging to a well-known and beloved hairstyling brand, this product retails at a reasonable price and delivers salon-quality results without breaking the bank!
John Frieda’s Frizz Ease 3-day spray is one of the most popular products for straightening curly hair, not just because of its affordability but because of its high-quality formula.
The product is heat-activated, which means that it’s been designed to work with heat treatment to produce straight styling results. However, the formula also makes your hair more resistant to the damaging effects of heat, partly because it contains keratin.
John Frieda’s use of Keratin isn’t just useful for heat-protection purposes, however. It also smooths the hair, minimizing frizz and leaving behind a glossy, non-greasy shine that feels weightless.
Not only that but as it says on the bottle, this formula provides a straightening and smoothing effect that lasts for up to 3 days! Since the product is humidity-repellent, it’ll even hold up in humid weather, unlike many other straightening products.
However, it’s important to use this formula on damp, towel-dried hair as opposed to completely dry hair. If applied to hair in the latter state, the product may leave a sticky residue.
- Heat-activated – Works well in conjunction with flat ironing
- Contains keratin – Protects and smooths
- Humidity-repellent – Keeps frizz at bay in humid weather
- Weightless – Gentle, natural feel
- 3-day wear – Long-lasting
- May feel sticky – Not for use on dry hair
- ANTI FRIZZ HAIR STRAIGHTENER - Use our Flat Iron Spray as a straight hair styling product for smooth results that last up to 3 days, or your next shampoo without the unwanted frizz.
- HEAT-ACTIVATED FOR A LONGER STAY - Keep your straight hairstyle with our uniquely formulated Flat Iron Spray for sleek, straight hair style that lasts.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SMOOTHING SPRAY - Using a proprietary blend of polymers with keratin protein, our weightless spray removes frizz from each strand for a glossy, smooth finish.
- SMOOTH, GLOSSY HAIR - Unique, anti-frizz formula for dry and damaged hair will make hair glossy and smooth.
- SALON QUALITY - Combine with John Frieda Frizz Ease Shampoo and Conditioner for frizz fighting results from wild, unmanageable hair.
4. Best Premium: Oribe Straight Away Smoothing Blowout Cream
Vidal Sassoon once said: ‘… the working of the hair is architecture with a human element.’ We love this advice because it truly emphasizes how important the right tools (products) for the job are when it comes to hairstyling.
Just as you wouldn’t attempt to build a sturdy house using subpar materials, you shouldn’t trust subpar products with the foundations of your hairstyle.
Oribe’s Straight Away Smoothing Blowout Cream is a premium-priced product with premium-quality results to match.
The foundation of the Oribe Straight Away formula is Oribe’s Signature Complex. This is a blend of lychee, edelweiss, and watermelon extracts. Combined, these ingredients work to combat photoaging (UV damage), oxidative stress, and keratin depletion.
This formula also consists of a copolymer blend and heat-activated proteins, alongside a range of other nourishing and beneficial ingredients. The copolymer blend is what provides the smoothing, shine-enhancing effect, while the proteins deliver heat protection up to 450°.
All you need to do to apply this cream is run it evenly through damp hair before blow-drying. This should have a smoothing and straightening effect. To finish the look, simply apply heat.
Additionally, the Oribe Straight Away Smoothing Blowout Cream is cruelty-free and vegan, which means that the formula has not been tested on animals in either partial or complete form or created using any animal-derived ingredients.
- Botanical extracts – Protect hair’s natural keratin
- Copolymer blend – Shines and smoothes
- 450° heat protection – No drying or oxidative damage
- UV-protection – Prevents photoaging
- Cruelty-free and vegan – No animal ingredients or animal testing
- Expensive – Not budget-friendly
- Provides 450°F heat protection
- Transforms thick, curly hair into long-lasting, straight styles
- Strengthens, restores hair fiber and seals split-ends
- Controls frizz and flyaways
- Reduces dry time making blowouts easier and more manageable
- Smoothes hair while maintaining body and movement
5. Best Cruelty-Free: Herstyler Hair Repair Serum
Sometimes, the priorities closest to our hearts when it comes to hair care and beauty products are less to do with results post-application and more concerned with production practices.
Cruelty-free products can still be difficult to find in the world of hairstyling, especially if you can’t afford to splash out on premium formulas. However, the Hair Repair Serum from Herstyler is a great cruelty-free option for Curly Girlies on a budget.
Herstyler does not test any of its products on animals, and neither do any of its partners or suppliers. Therefore, Herstyler’s products are certified cruelty-free and suitable for customers who don’t wish to support animal testing.
This serum consists of a blend of argan oil and aloe vera. This has a highly moisturizing effect which helps to maintain shine and hydration even during heat treatment. The formula also contains plenty of Vitamin E, which is a crucial nutrient for hair and skin.
Vitamin E helps to repair damaged hair and even has benefits for the scalp, targeting the follicle cells with its antioxidant properties for rejuvenation and reversal of oxidative stress.
The Herstyler seals frizz and split ends. When applied to dry hair before and after applying heat, it delivers sleek smoothness and shine for a professional-quality curly-to-straight transition.
It’s worth mentioning that this product also works effectively on wigs and hairpieces, unlike many other straightening products, which are deemed unsuitable for use on synthetic hair.
The musky rose fragrance, however, has proved to be offputting to some customers.
- Cruelty-free – No animal testing
- Aloe and argan oil blend – Hydrates and creates shine
- High in vitamin E – Repairs and replenishes
- Also works on wigs and extensions – Versatile
- Affordably priced – High-quality budget option
- Pungent scent – Some users find the smell offputting
- MANE MAKEOVER - This hair shine serum transforms dry, damaged hair leaving it lush and glossy. What’s more is that this frizz control hair product works well on straight or curly hair.
- IMPROVES LUSTER - The novel mix of Aloe and Argan oil extracts work in this de-frizz hair product leave your tresses soft, shiny and stunning. From de-glam to glamorous in a matter of minutes.
- COMPLETE HAIR CARE SOLUTION - This hair smoothing serum is a complete hair styling solution. It reduces frizz, tames hair, loosens tangles, lessens split ends and restores shine to hair.
- NOURISHES - Aloe Vera nourishes the scalp, addresses hair woes and stimulates dormant hair follicles. This Vitamin E serum locks in moisture and nutrients to condition your hair.
- NON GREASY - Ideal for daily use, this frizzy hair serum can be used by men and women. Its aroma lingers to leave hair fragrant and soft to the touch.
6. Suave Professionals Anti-Frizz Cream
The Suave Professionals Anti-Frizz Cream is undoubtedly one of the best products on the market for straightening curly hair.
It also happens to be another excellent budget-friendly option, proving once again that you don’t need to be able to afford weekly salon trips to achieve professional straightening results on your curly hair!
Suave Professionals’ Anti-Frizz Cream boasts a unique formula containing silk protein and vitamin E as the primary ingredients. Vitamin E, as an antioxidant, has impressive protective qualities that shield hair strands and follicles from oxidative damage.
Meanwhile, the silk protein, which is obtained from silkworm cocoons, forms a film over individual hair strands for protection and moisture retention. It’s also a smoothing agent, making it an excellent ingredient for straightening curly hair.
When applied correctly, the Suave Professionals Anti-Frizz Cream feels lightweight and non-greasy, with a pleasant lingering fragrance of melon. However, the formula should only be applied in small quantities, especially at the top of the head, since overapplying can lead to a greasy film.
- Contains silk protein – Protects and seals in moisture
- Rich in Vitamin E – Antioxidant protection
- Lightweight – Doesn’t weigh down the hair
- Very affordable – Ideal budget option
- Pleasant fragrance – Melon scented
- Can feel greasy when overapplied – Only for application in small amounts
- Suave Professionals Sleek Anti-Frizz Smooth and Shine Cream helps smooth your hair for all day frizz control and shine.
- Suave Professionals Sleek Smooth and Shine Anti-Frizz Cream has a lightweight formula, with silk proteins and vitamin E, that helps bring out the shine in your hair.
- Leave your hair up to 100% frizz-free when you use Suave Professionals Sleek Anti-Frizz Smooth and Shine Hair Cream along with Suave Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Suave Professionals Sleek Anti-Frizz Smooth and Shine Cream is salon-proven to smooth as well as Sebastian Taming Elixir.
- Containing Silk Protein And Vitamin E
7. Keratin Complex Infusion Therapy Keratin Replenisher
Keratin is widely considered to be one of the most important nutrients for healthy, shiny hair, so it makes sense to prioritize this hardened protein in hair care products. Keratin is especially important when it comes to straightening curly hair in order to avoid any drying or breakage.
The Infusion Therapy Keratin Replenisher from Keratin Complex is, as you might expect, a keratin-based formula created with the aim of maintaining and replenishing your hair’s natural keratin levels. This leads to hair that is moisturized, smooth, and ready to style!
Other ingredients in Keratin Complex Infusion Therapy include hydrolyzed wheat protein, which has a strengthening effect on hair while protecting against the damaging impact of heat styling. Rosemary leaf, meanwhile, has a similar effect to conditioner, ensuring softness and shine.
Using this product won’t only allow you to enjoy silky smooth hair, but it will also shorten the amount of time required for blow-drying, which will save you precious time and energy. Moreover, the formula is resistant to humidity, so all your styling work won’t be undone by moisture in the air.
While this is a highly effective straightening product, it’s worth bearing in mind that there have been some reported quality control issues, with some bottles containing product that feels gritty in consistency.
However, since almost 80% of Keratin Complex’s customer base has reported being fully satisfied with the formula, this could be put down to a manufacturing irregularity.
- Keratin-based formula – Smooths and revitalizes
- Hydrolyzed wheat protein – Strengthening and heat protection
- Rosemary leaf – Conditioning effect
- Cuts down blow-drying times – Reduces arm fatigue and saves time
- Humidity-resistant – Suitable for use in humid climates
- Some quality control issues – Infrequent reports of gritty consistency
- Hydrating styling cream that replenishes and revitalizes hair for a silky, shiny finish
- Smoothing results and locks out humidity all day
- Provides soft memory to any style
8. It’s a 10 Haircare Miracle Leave-In Plus Keratin Spray
The It’s a 10 Haircare Miracle Leave-In Plus Keratin Spray is yet another keratin-based straightening product with rave reviews from curly-haired customers.
What’s so great about this formula is that it does several things at once: it nourishes the hair with key nutrients, strengthens and repairs, and even detangles and protects against heat damage, making it ideal for use when straightening curly hair.
The formula’s significant keratin content helps to smooth out frizz and combat any existing damage. It also contributes to the product’s heat protection properties and makes the hair easier to detangle with a comb.
This product applies very easily. It comes in a spray bottle and simply needs to be misted over damp hair before blow-drying and straightening.
The results feel and appear professional, although the formula is designed to be used daily and, therefore, will need to be reapplied more often than some of the other products on our list.
- High keratin content – Combats frizz and damage
- Heat protection – Safe for use with heat treatment
- Detangling function – Suitable for tangle-prone hair
- Lightweight – Leaves hair soft and supple
- Sprays onto damp hair – Easy application
- Formulated for daily use – Requires frequent reapplication
- Replaces lost protein
- Protects against heat
- Detangles, defrizzes, and adds shine
- Seals cuticules for extra silky hair
- Restores hydration balance
9. Bumble and Bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm
Bumble and Bumble’s Straight Blow Dry Balm is a heat-activated product that straightens and smooths hair during the blow-drying process.
Designed specifically for curly hair that feels hard to manage, this balm can be worked through damp hair with either a flat or round brush depending on how much volume you’re looking for from your straight hairstyle.
While the product is heat-activated, meaning it works best when combined with heat treatment, it also protects against the oxidative damage that results from heat treatments.
Moreover, the Bumble and Bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm contains sapphire powder, which has a multitude of benefits for hair health. It’s high in titanium and iron and stimulates the production of collagen for hydration and strengthening.
The Straight Blow Dry Balm is also vegan and cruelty-free, so no animals have been harmed during production.
However, this formula doesn’t hold up particularly well against humidity, so we wouldn’t recommend it if you live in a particularly humid climate.
- Contains sapphire powder – Hydrates and strengthens
- Heat-activated – Suitable for use with flat irons
- Heat protective – Guards against oxidative damage
- Brush-through application – Easy to use
- Cruelty-free and vegan – No animal ingredients or testing
- Not humidity-resistant – Frizz and curls may reappear with moisture
- A lightweight, heat-activated styling balm
- smoothing and straightening
- leaving hair soft, sleek and healthy-looking
- hair is more manageable with every use
10. TIGI Bed Head Straighten Out Straightening Cream
TIGI’s Bed Head Straighten Out Straightening Cream is a very popular product for straightening curly hair.
This formula comprises thermosetting polymers and conditioning agents, which, together, help to relax unruly curls and smooth out stubborn frizz.
The TIGI Bed Head Straighten Out cream also contains glycerine, which allows the other ingredients in the formula to effectively penetrate the hair for internal hydration and long-lasting shine.
A single application of this product will last you for up to 48 hours, even in humidity of up to 98%.
With that being said, we should stress that this is a quick-fix product for casual use as opposed to a salon-grade professional formula. It is, however, an excellent solution if you want to feel put together in a short amount of time.
- Thermosetting polymers – Relaxes curls
- Contains conditioning agents – Tames frizz
- Formulated with glycerine – Enables nutrient penetration
- Humidity-resistant – Effective against 98% humidity
- 48-hour wear – Long-lasting
- For casual use – Not a professional-grade product
- 4 oz Cream
- Bed Head Straighten Out 98 percent Humidity Defying Straightening Cream was launched by the design house of TIGI
- It is recommended for casual wear
You May Also Like:Buy me a coffee
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I naturally relax my curly hair?
If you’re looking for a natural, cost-effective solution to relaxing your curls, there are a few tried and tested methods you can use.
You could try a coconut mask, for example. This simply involves mixing fresh coconut milk with lemon juice and leaving the mixture to refrigerate for a few hours.
Then, simply apply the formula to your hair and scalp as you would a conditioner and leave to set for roughly 45 minutes. This should help to relax your hair for a straightening effect whilst also cleansing your scalp. For best results, reapply several times per week.
A milk and honey mask may also help to naturally relax curly hair. You will need roughly three tablespoons of powdered milk, a teaspoon of honey, and some water. Mix the ingredients together until it works into a paste. Leave the product on your hair for 20 minutes before rinsing and shampooing.
How often should I straighten my curly hair?
It’s generally recommended not to apply heat to hair more than once a week to avoid heat damage.
However, by using a heat-protective straightening product, you can apply more heat to your hair without worrying so much about damage.
Recommended Flat Irons
- SMOOTH AND BEAUTIFUL HAIR - Our flat hair straightener is a cutting-edge styler designed to condition and soften hair with each pass. The Le Rêve styler will keep your hair smooth and beautiful, giving you a variety of looks that will last for days. Our women hair straightener is featured with 100% titanium rose gold plates and embedded Infrared Light Strip that beams far-infrared wavelength deeper into the hair cuticle to lock in and maintain moisture throughout
- NEGATIVE IONIC TECHNOLOGY - With an infrared heat strip built into its rose gold titanium plates, the electric hair straightener beams gentle yet powerful heat directly into the hair shaft, emitting more negative ions for best-in-class shine and sleekness. Built-in negative ion projector of our travel ceramic hair straightener streams millions of cuticle-sealing negative ions into hair, locking out the frizz. Curved edges and rounded barrels offer versatile styling to straighten or curl hair
- CORROSION AND STAIN RESISTANT - Enjoy pin-straight tresses or tousled waves with an incomparable shine and lasting hold by using our ion hair straightener. An ion accelerator permeates hair with negative ion therapy as it is scientifically proven to condition while straightening, enhance shine, and eliminate frizz. This professional hair straightener is corrosion and stain-resistant as ultra-polished plates repel residue and locks in silkiness. Dual-voltage 110 - 240V - perfect for traveling
- LIGHTWEIGHT, ERGONOMIC AND DURABLE DESIGN - Beautifully crafted, this travel hair straightener features a soft-touch finish, a digital setting display, a 60-minute automatic shutoff, and efficient MCH heaters that go from 170ºF to 450ºF in seconds. Our salon hair straightener has 1-inch precision-engineered floating plates to eliminate snagging for an easy glide, for styling straight, curly or wavy looks. Featured with 6 feet professional length, 360° power swivel cord for tangle-free styling
- L'ANGE HAIR PROMISE TO YOU – NOT IN LOVE WITH YOUR PURCHASE? CONTACT US FOR A HASSLE FREE RETURN. At L’ange, we supply elevated hair tools and hair care to fit the lifestyle of the modern people, and their family too! Our priority is having a positive customer experience! Become a hair god with L'ange.
- About Us：RMOCC professional is committed to delivering salon-quality styling tools and hair care products to consumers，this brand is built for you,your satisfaction is our biggest pursuit.
- Ultrafast Heating:Powerful MCH heater provides high heat ,5s instant heat up,heats rapidly up to 450°F only in 20s,every second of yours is precious!
- Less Frizz, More Shine :The flat iron reduces frizz and enhances shine with Ionic Technology, you can easily experience a professional salon at home.
- Digital LCD Display: Easily find the right temperature for your hair type with LCD digital screen and 10 gear adjustable temperature setting 250℉(120℃) - 450℉(230℃).
- Service and Guarantee:Our goal is to serve you until get your satisfaction,if the product has quality problems, 100% return.
- ONLY ONE STEP: FURIDEN professional hair straightening with directional switch new design, only one step to rotate clockwise to desired salon high heat. The Revolutionary One Step straightener and Styler gives you ultra-smooth silky hair with the touch of a button.
- LESS TIME: FURIDEN best flat iron with MCH, a new heating standard for hair appliance. This flat iron curler heats quickly in 15s, Save Energy, More Durable, Lasts Longer, significantly reduces overall straightening, hair styling time compared to conventional hair straighteners.
- NO SNAGGING & NO TUGGING: FURIDEN 360°swivel long cord flat iron for women with floating plates ，balanced heat plates that move when you do. The floating plates with curved edges continuously adjust the angle to avoid snagging your hair to give you more control while styling.
- BETTER THAN CURLING IRON: The plates of hair straightener with curved edges continuously adjust the angle to avoid snagging your hair and make it easier to use for beautiful curls and beach waves. Throw away your curling iron and get silky-smooth straight or bouncy dreamy curls in just one tool!
- GIFTS FOR WOMEN'S BIRTHDAY: A great present for your wife, mom, grandmother, sister, daughter, best friend or girlfriend. This curated hair straightener makes a fun and unique gift is sure to make that special lady in your life feel cherished and loved.
What a comprehensive list of products! My sis has been trying to manage her curls since maybe 5 years ago — this will help her a lot.
Thank you. Yes…curls are beautiful but it definitely takes time to learn how to care for them.
These sound like great products. I love the way they take care of your hair when you use it. I’ve heard that a lot of straighteners are really bad for the hair.
Yes, straighteners could be detrimental if not done properly.
This is such a helpful post for anyone who wants to straighten their hair. I have a friend who frequently straightens hers, and I have seen first hand just how much quality matters when you use a product like that!
Thank you. Yes, quality is so important. It makes a difference.
My hair is definitely not curly but yet I can definitely see the value in these products. I feel it is very important to splurge a bit (if budget is allowing of it) on the right selfcare items.
Yes…splurging on yourself is important if the budget allows.
thank you for including a cruelty-free product. I am always trying to make sure that I purchase stuff that has been made that way. Blessings
You are so welcome. Yes, that is important. Blessings to you too!
Wow this is a wonderful and thorough review of products. I’m a curly girl and can appreciate this, thanks so much!
You are sowelcome. I’m glad that you found it informative!
These are all promising products! I used to have my hair rebonded but decided to embrace my wavy locks when my hairstylist told me that I have thin hair and it is not advisable to keep getting the treatment. I hope that these products are safer ways. I do miss having straight hair.
It is difficult to embrace your natural hair in the beginning but when you find the right products it’s get much easier and you begin to adore your curls and waves.
Such a good list of tips here for curly hari. thanks for sharing.
You are welcome!
Kerastase from Lorea’l is really good and best product. I am using it and it reduce my hair fail.
Yes…it is such a great product.
love these tips here. I have short hair and am a guy, but my girlfriend has curly hair and it’s driving her mad.
I’ll tell her to read your post and see if some product can help her.
Hi, I can totally relate to your girlfriend. Yes, please share with her. I believe that she will find a product that she likes.
I’ll recommend L’ANZA Healing Smooth Smoother Straightening Balm to my best friend. She has a curly hair and I think this product will suit her best.
Thank you. I think she would love it. Definitely worth trying.
Thanks for your hairbproduct recommendation. Now I got idea which hair products should I send for my friend as a gift.
Yes, please pass it along. I’m sure she would find it helpful. Thank you!
Wow! Lots of products I have never heard about or tried on here. I will have to check them all out! Thanks for the suggestions.
Hi, Definitely worth trying out. Trial and error is the key to finding the perfect product…but of course, after doing some research.
I’m always wondering why each of us want or need exact opposite of what we have…
Yes, very true. Sometimes people like to try something different every now and then. I straighten my hair once or twice per year.