Anatasia Brow Wiz is my usual go-to brow pencil but this one by WUNDERBROW is giving Anatasia competition. I like that it has dual sides. One side is slim to define the brow with the other end thicker which enables you to give your brows a more natural look. The biggest selling point is that it’s waterproof and smudge-free for 24 hours. I can sweat in peace.
WUNDERBROW Dual Precision Brow Liner
- Price: $15.95
- Eyebrow pencil liner for shaped and defined eyebrows that last all-day
- Dual-ended eyebrow pencil: the angled liner is specially designed to define your brow, while the smaller tip can mimic fine ‘hair-like’ strokes on your brow
- User friendly: Easy-glide and suitable for makeup beginners and professionals
- Long-wearing, easy glide, smudge-proof formula
- 24 hours Waterproof
- Dual sides (thick and slim) which allow for definition with a natural look
- Unlike Anatasia Brow Wiz, you have to purchase/use a separate brow brush; each end is a pencil versus one end pencil and opposite end brow brush
- Tip breaks easily due to creamy nature
“I thought the WUNDERBROW Dual Precision Brow Liner was amazing, but then I tried the WUNDERBROW Waterproof Brow Gel .”CurlyGirlySays
WUNDERBROW Waterproof Eyebrow Gel
I thought I found the perfect product to prevent my eyebrows from smudging due to accidentally rubbing them or sweating with WUNDERBROW long-lasting dual precision brow liner. However their WUNDERBROW Waterproof Eyebrow Gel trumps in the waterproof/smudge-proof category and is the clear winner if you are on the quest for long-lasting. It lasted for three days!
Yes, three whole days! I know what you’re thinking. Yes, I took showers. And yes I rubbed my eyebrows. And yes I sweated. In fact, I sweated A LOT. My brows were still intact after playing with my two-year-old on one of the hottest days in July. How so?
Let’s look at the description:
- Price: $22.00
- Natural-looking eyebrow gel, infused with ‘hair-like’ fibers to fill, sculpt & shape brows
- WUNDERBROW Eyebrow gel is completely waterproof, smudge-proof, transfer-proof, & sweat-proof for confidence that lasts
- Extremely Long Lasting
- Semi-easy to put on
- Removes easily with makeup remover and wipes
- Doesn’t look as natural first day of application
- Semi-difficult to put on; especially for beginners
- Need a brow brush to apply
WUNDERBROW Dual Precision Brow Brush
This brush was a necessity for me to apply the brow gel. As previously mentioned; the gel is semi-difficult/semi-easy to apply. The brush is what made the application semi-easy. This was my first time using a brow brush as I usually use a brow liner.
The brow brush is straight-forward and there are no pros or cons. It worked and performed its expected duty.
WUNDERBROW Dual Precision Brow Liner: It’s a Go! Definitely worth a try.
WUNDERBROW Waterproof Brow Gel: It’s a double Go! Takes time to get the hang of it but the results are worth the practice.
WUNDERBROW Dual Precision Brow Brush: If you purchase the brow gel you need a brow brush. If you don’t already own one then I would say…It’s a Go!
Overall I liked WUNDERBROW products but would mostly use the brow gel during summer and on special occasions. Eyebrow liners are much easier to use on a daily basis. The WUNDERBROW Suite is worth purchasing.
Tip: I liked using the brow liner with the gel. I lined and lightly filled in my brows with the liner and deposited the gel over.
It’s the waterproof option for me! I LOVE the thought of it lasting three days; although it is hard to believe it would survive my nightly face washing ablution, I’m willing to give it a solid try!
Yes…I love it. You can’t scrub your eyebrows but it definitely will survive you cleaning around it and sweat.
I’ve never used any eye brow products before so this is all new to me. I might try the wonderbrow brow liner.
Lucky you! I have very thin eyebrows despite having thick hair. It’s totally worth trying if you are looking for longwear.
Waterproof and smudge-free? That’s a HUGE plus! Especially with the warmer weather just around the corner. Before we know it, we’re all going to be sweating it out under the summer sun! That’s my biggest issue when it comes to makeup during the summer months lol
Yes…me too. I love that I don’t worry about my eyebrows coming off while I’m sweating haha.
I love me a great product that is so long-lasting like this! I’ll have to give this one a try. It will definitely be worth it, from the sounds of it. I hadn’t heard of Wunderbrow before, so it’ll be great to give it a try. Recommendations like this are always appreciated!
I’m glad that you found this recommendation helpful. It is totally worth a try if you are looking for something that is long lasting.